100% Money Back Guarantee for 90-Days
Speedie Auto Salvage Terms and Conditions of Sale
- A reasonable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or ordered from other sources.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core charge will be made. The core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are brought in within 10 days. The refund of the core charge will not include sales tax.
- Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked block, and excessive smoking for 90 days from the date of purchase unless specified otherwise. Used timing chains are not guaranteed in the sale of a used motor, as we recommend a new timing chain before installing your motor. Engine accessories are not guaranteed.
- Transmissions are guaranteed to work properly; gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at time of purchase. There is no responsibility for improper installation or usage after time of purchase. There is no guarantee for labor to install or remove.
- Rear ends are guaranteed to work properly, gears are guaranteed to be in good condition and bearings are guaranteed to not be noisy at time of purchase. There is no guarantee for labor to install or remove.
- Starters, generators, alternators, and compressors are guaranteed to work at time of purchase. There is no responsibility for improper installation, faulty voltage regulator, or poor electrical connections by customer.
- Radiators and heaters are guaranteed not to leak at time of purchase. Batteries are guaranteed to hold a charge.
- Parts not defective may be returned within 7 days from date of this bill unless otherwise stated at time of purchase. These parts are subject to acceptance by the dismantler, and are also subject to a 25% restocking charge if accepted by dismantler. Parts other than those originally sold or which have been altered or damaged are not acceptable for return. Body sections which have been cut off to order are not returnable. To be returnable, the parts must be in the same condition as when they were sold. It is agreed that the sole determiner of condition for return is the seller. Buyer agrees to any inspection or method of inspection dictated by seller, and agrees the seller has the right not to accept returned used merchandise if in seller's discretion; he believes the condition of used merchandise has changed from date of sale.
- There is no responsibility for improper installation or usage after time of purchase. Seller is not liable for, and purchaser waives all claims for consequential damages which result from the sale of the above parts including, but not limited to; labor charges to install or remove the parts, loss of income, wages or salary or car rental charges. Buyer's sole remedy against seller shall be a return of the price on the front side of this invoice, or an exchange of a replacement part if timely returned to seller. There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and no warranties which extend beyond the description of the face hereof.
- Claims for adjustment due to defective parts must be made within 48 hours from time of purchase, unless specific arrangements were made at time of purchase.
- There will be no refund of Ohio State Sales Tax on returned cores according to the Ohio State Tax ruling on trade-ins or exchanges.
- All used merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. Seller states that he or she in no way guarantees or warrants used merchandise for apparent or non-apparent safety hazards, and affirmatively states that used merchandise sold may have safety hazards, and that it is the responsibility of buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards or hire an expert to so inspect.
- Buyer affirms that before he entered into this agreement, the seller requested that he or she examine the goods to ascertain whether there were defects in the goods which would make them unacceptable to them, that seller afforded to buyer an adequate opportunity to make such examination before he entered into this agreement, and that they examined the good as fully as they desired for the purpose of determining whether there were defects.
- Any towing expense incurred is the responsibility of the customer.
- No warranties on labor, unless a labor warranty has been purchased on the same invoice as the part. Labor warranties will be paid at a rate not to exceed $75 per hour. Hours to install will be determined by book time, with a cap of $750 total. All merchandise purchased at Speedie Auto Salvage must be installed by a certified repair facility, and/or a facility preapproved by management at Speedie Auto Salvage.
- $35 service charge on returned checks.
- All returns must be accompanied by original invoice.