Frequently Asked Questions
- Speedie Auto is a late model salvage facility which means we buy quality end of life vehicles and professionally harvest their parts. We are not a DIY pick a part or U-pull-it yard.
- Some parts remain attached to the vehicle so we have to pull the parts upon your order. Others are located in warehouses here and out of state. As a result, you may have a lead time before parts are available for pickup or to ship.
- Please check with your salesman when buying assemblies to ensure the part you are buying includes what you are looking for. For example, DOORS do not come with trim panels, mirrors, or switches. These items are sold separately.
- Due to the volume of orders we receive, we have a backlog of parts to get ready. As a result, we ask that you prepay for items, so we can add you to the priority pull list. For higher dollar items we can do a deposit rather than the entire amount. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Fitment is an important part of shopping for auto parts. Please have your vehicle information including VIN(Vehicle Identification Number) so our team can find the right parts for you.
Some defective parts still have value; whether it be as a recyclable, or to a remanufacturer. A core charge is applied to each part order that has such value. Once the part is returned to us in the proper condition with the receipt, the customer receives a refund for the core charge. If the core is turned in at the time of purchase, no core charge will be applied.
Our preferred methods are Cash, Credit Card or Paypal. We only accept checks from in-state business accounts.
We offer delivery to most of Ohio. We can ship to anywhere else in North America via UPS or LTL freight. With used parts there is a lead time to pull and properly package the parts before they are sent out. This lead time is typically just 1-3 days.